1. PHILADELPHIA RENEWAL NETWORK: The Philadelphia Renewal Network offers biblical counseling and psychiatric services, and members of City Line Church receive a discount. For more information, visit http://philadelphiarenewalnetwork.org, or contact Jason at jason[at]citylinechurch[dot]net.
2. INCLEMENT WEATHER OR EMERGENCIES. In the event of inclement weather or other emergencies, please refer to the church website for information on possible cancellations before leaving for Sunday service.
3. CONGREGATIONAL MEETING (JAN 28). Our next congregational meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Jan. 28 immediately after the worship service at the Levering Mill Tribute House library, catty-corner to St. John’s church. All are invited and members are encouraged to attend. We will be discussing plans during Jason’s sabbatical, as well as other topics important to the life of the church. Brunch and childcare will be provided; please RSVP for childcare to marchelle[at]citylinechurch[dot]net.
4. WINTER RETREAT REGISTRATION. Registration for this year's retreat has begun! The retreat will be held at Sandy Cove Ministries in North East, MD, Feb 16-18, 2018. Our theme will be Belonging to God in a Lonely World, and our speakers will be Gwen & Rod White. Email jason[at]citylinechurch[dot]net with any questions.
5. FIRST FRIDAY FELLOWSHIP (FEB 2). The First Friday Fellowship event for all ages on February 2nd will be a pizza and game night! This will take place at St John’s from 6-9pm. There will be an evite sent out to give more details and allow for people to RSVP. We are in need of game table leaders and games! If you are interested in helping with the event or loaning a game please contact Kindell, kindellshore[at]gmail[dot]com.
6. NEXT WEEK'S YOUTH PROGRAM: The third Sunday of each month, the 9-12 year olds are dismissed with the younger children prior to the sermon to their own class, and then are brought back after the sermon to join their parents in the adult service.
7. NEXT WEEK'S SERMON: Jason Hsu, "Judges: how to judge the judges", Judges 2:6-14, 16,18-19; 3:5-6